|Net Power (kW)||70.7 hp (52.7)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)||206 ft.-lbs. (279.3)|
|Rated Operating Capacity (kg)||2600 lbs. (1179)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics (L/min)||35 gpm (132.5)|
The R260 has spacious operator stations with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Extra-large side screens, combined with the Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design, provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure, with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter, provides a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.