The Gehl RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm)||128" (3251)|